It was completed in 1938, and is an outstanding example of streamline moderne art deco architecture. It has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and throughout the building there is an 'ocean liner' feel. The foyer has a magnificent chrome and aluminium leaf light fitting and there is parquetry flooring of rare Australian timbers throughout the building.
This website contains information about the building for our residents and shareholders. It also has documents for real estate agents and solicitors that manage the sale or tenancy of the units.